Gain one of the best business educations there is, through a combination of practical, hands-on audit experience and training for world-recognised qualifications.
What we do in Audit
We provide clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round. We do this by getting to know their operations, their industry and the issues they face inside out. Our reputation is built not just on solving the most complex business problems, but anticipating them too: the combination of our specialist skills, industry expertise and ongoing investment means we’re often asked to recommend preventative action.
Your role in Audit
Beginning your career in one of our audit groups, you will be helping to deliver audit, advisory and transaction support services to a range of clients, many of them market leaders in their sectors. In short, you will:
- build relationships with clients, and offer advice on a range of strategic and financial issues.
- be exposed to a range of clients throughout the year.
- get the opportunity to take responsibility very early in your career.
- work in teams on clients’ premises and will very quickly be supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- gain experience working with senior members of your clients’ teams and will have the opportunity to add real value to their business.
- study towards a professional qualification.
Who we look for
As an Auditor you need to command trust from your clients – something that depends as much on your personality as it does your intellect. So, you need to be:
- Sharp and analytical.
- Interested in the details of your clients’ business.
- Good with people.
- Driven and highly committed.
- GCSE (or equivalent): Grade B or above in Maths, Grade A - C in English
- A Level (or equivalent): 24/300 UCAS points
- Degree (or equivalent): 2.1 in any discipline