We are looking for top quality candidates to join Greenhill's London Summer Internship Programme in 2013
Greenhill: an overview
Greenhill & Co. is a leading independent investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments
Why intern with us?
Entrepreneurial culture: Greenhill's boutique nature suits Interns who want to work hard and make a direct impact
- Generalist experience: All Interns at Greenhill are generalists, which allows for a more rounded experience
- Trusted by blue chip clients: Over the past 5 years Greenhill has advised the likes of Coca-Cola Enterprises, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Tesco, Ladbrokes, the US Treasury and Virgin Money
- International coverage: Greenhill has 13 offices globally and has advised on a significant number of cross border deals
- High profile deals: Since 1996, Greenhill has advised on over $1 trillion of transactions globally with an average deal size of $3 billion
What can Greenhill offer you?
You'll work on small project teams on a range of different projects which give you responsibility and the opportunity to start to develop an Analyst skill-set
Working within the advisory teams, you will conduct in-depth research on a range of companies, perform detailed financial and valuation analysis, prepare client presentations and assist in client meetings from early on. The Intern role offers you exposure to high profile deals as well as senior members of the Greenhill firm
The work is fast-paced and demanding but you will receive excellent on-the-job training from Greenhill's Analysts and Associates, ranging from financial modelling techniques to the legal and regulatory considerations involved in M&A transactions
What are we looking for?
Greenhill is offering 5 week internships to candidates who can demonstrate excellence in all areas. You will be bright, enthusiastic and on top of exceptional academic credentials (you must be on track for a 2:1 or above from a leading university), you will have:
A strong work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
A keen eye for detail, strong numerical ability and logical reasoning
Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas clearly
Demonstrable commercial awareness and a real interest in transactions
- A strong track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities alongside your studies
For further information and to apply online, please visit www.greenhill.com and navigate to the careers pages