This programme is designed for undergraduates who on completion of the internship, will still have their final year of study to complete.
Starting in June, this 10-week paid programme offers you the opportunity to work with colleagues across the business on live projects that will have a real business impact. You’ll be hands on and in the detail, learning about a single asset class. You’ll agree stretching goals with your manager to help you get the most out of your time with us. We will provide you with a support network, knowledge sharing sessions tailored to your needs, as well as, a comprehensive induction programme to ensure you’re set up for success).
We are looking for interns to join our London based office for a 10-week Summer Internship programme which runs from June – August 2019. We’ll offer you hands on experience working with colleagues on value-add projects in one of the following business areas: global equities, credit, multi-asset and macro, real assets and global client solutions.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in global equities, credit, multi-asset and macro, real assets and global client solutions. We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our clients’ objectives, not ours.
With over 1400 employees1 operating in 15 locations worldwide2 with visionary plans to expand, our investment intelligence spans major markets, where we currently invest over £353bn3 on behalf of our customers. This gives us the size and scale to successfully see out opportunities that will deliver specific investor outcomes.
At Aviva Investors we hold the fact that we are investing people’s futures at the heart of everything we do. It is a great responsibility. With a career in Asset
Management at Aviva Investors, you are helping to build financial security for people just like you, your family, and your friends; through working life and retirement, through the ups and downs of life, and always with a view to investing responsibly.
Why should you join us?
- We are inspired by our clients' needs
- We collaborate to innovate
- We believe in informed risk, effectively handled
- We are actively responsible investors
- We invest with conviction for the long term
Be in your penultimate year of study, graduating 2019
Available: 24th June 2019 – 30th August 2019
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, allowing them to bring diversity of ideas and unique perspectives to our investment decision making process.
Therefore you don’t need a specific degree to apply to our programmes.
The qualities we do look for are:
- Curiosity, people who have a insatiable hunger to learn, discover and question the world around them
- Innovative, people who can think differently and create unique solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Initiative, self starters who can solve problems
- Collaborate, people who can communicate well and share ideas with colleagues
- Data Driven, people who can assess vast quantities of information to make their investment decisions