What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
What you’d do
You’ll help put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. You could work on anything from international take-over bids to economic crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
You could join Corporate Finance, Business Recovery Services, Forensic Services, Transaction Services and Valuations. Please see our website more details.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
These areas can only be joined through our shared schemes with Assurance*.
*Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.** And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years. What’s more, we’re also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.*
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Please note: deadlines do apply so we encourage an early application. Please check our website for further details